About

A few Christmas additions, Mel's Show & Tell


posted by Once A Mother on ,

17 comments

Lots to share today for Show and Tell.

First, Meet Charlotte, our adorable rescue puppy.
She is a black lab mix who took no time at all getting comfortable in our house.
Here is a picture of Charlotte resting on my foot as I type.



Overall, Charlotte has been a true blessing,
although today I did dub her "Charley and Me" when she did this to my rug.



Honestly though, who could stay mad at this face?


The vet told me that Charlotte must have had a litter in the past, because her underside shows some signs. I guess that's part of the reason I am so forgiving of sweet little Charlotte. She is a babylost in her own way.

********
As I blogged about earlier this week, I finally finished the Peyton tree.



The tree really shines beautifully,
I don't know why it isn't showing so well in this picture.

Here are some of Peyton's ornaments from her tree.

 

The "bless this baby" ornament that I had talked about during my first giveaway. Speaking of giveaways, tomorrow is my "25 days of giveaways" day, so be sure to check back and see what I am offering.



The purple and pink ornaments seen throughout the tree, like the one above,
 and the berries, like those pictured below,
 were from last year's grave blanket.



This picture is not too great, but this ornament holds a picture of the three of us the first time I held Peyton.



And a beautiful ornament from my Aunt...



As well as one that a good family friend gave last year. It reads "our little angel."



To see what others are showing and telling, click here.

17 comments

  1. Half of a Duo, Raising a Duo

Leave a Reply