About

25 Days of Giveaways!


posted by Once A Mother on ,

27 comments



Tina created 25 days of giveaways, and today I am honored to host. When I heard about this initiative, I thought it was a really fun way to bring this community even closer over the holidays, and to bring some fun into what is a difficult time for so many of us. Thank you Tina, for letting me participate.

For the giveaway, I am offering this beautiful angel charm, made by Lenox.



She would look great as an ornament on anyone's tree, or just as a decoration around the house.



If you would like a shot at winning her, simply leave a comment below, and, if you like, tell me about someone who has been a real life "angel" for you over the past year.

A winner will be picked at random via random.org. Entries will be accepted until Noon east coast time Saturday, to allow time for all readers in all time zones to participate, and I will announce who won on Saturday afternoon/evening.

Good luck to all!

27 comments

  1. Anonymous

Leave a Reply