About

A prayer request...


posted by Once A Mother on

14 comments

So this post is a little out of the norm for me, as it doesn't have anything to do with loss, infertility, or pregnancy, but I would really appreciate if you could send a few prayers/happy thoughts/healing wishes/good karma etc. out into the universe for my Uncle Eddie.

Two years ago, Uncle Eddie received a devastating diagnosis of melanoma, and in truly miraculous fashion surprised everyone, his doctors included, with an amazing recovery that didn't require any chemo or radiation.

A few weeks ago we learned that Uncle Eddie's cancer has returned - this time to his spine, and he is facing a pretty tough week ahead as he starts radiation therapy. When that is done, he will start chemo.

I truly believe that the more good energy sent in someone's direction, the better, so if you could take a moment to send some in my Uncle's direction, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks :)

14 comments

  1. Anonymous
  2. braswell

Leave a Reply