About

Another manifestation of my grief ... AKA - How I have allowed my gardens to go to pot... AKA - Mel's 67th Show & Tell


posted by Once A Mother on ,

19 comments

Yesterday, as I pulled out of my driveway to go visit Peyton's grave, I noticed just how awful and overgrown I've allowed our front garden to get, having neglected it (among many other things) these past several months.



I guess I stopped caring about how things looked at about this time...



This summer has been very rainy and gray, allowing the weeds to sort of take over the entire area. I suppose, with all that has been going on, I just sort of hadn't noticed.

A little bunny came over to check out the garden

and upon seeing its condition, stopped,

turned up its nose at me disapprovingly,

and then hopped away.
I can't say that I blame him. Seeing what our gardens had become made me want to turn and walk away too. I took this as a sign that something needed to be done...


It's not much...



but an improvement nonetheless...




To see what the others are sharing for show and tell, visit here.

19 comments

Leave a Reply