About

I don't claim to be a photographer but...


posted by Once A Mother on , , , ,

87 comments

I think you get the picture...



Needless to say, we are thrilled.



Today's bloodwork:.
Beta 308. 
Progesterone 28. 

Today is 11 days past 3 day transfer of our 2 little snowflakes.

We go back in on the 6th for our second beta. 
Please keep those prayers coming!

**This is a note for my friends struggling with infertility** Please never, ever give up hope! As someone who has spent the better part of the last two years worrying that this moment would never happen for us, I understand what it is to be there. Please see in this post the possibility in all things, even those which at times can feel so painfully impossible.

87 comments

  1. Elizabeth
  2. Madickens Mom
  3. Rochelle
  4. Anonymous
  5. Anonymous
  6. Half of a Duo, Raising a Duo
  7. Kristy
  8. Cheryl Z.
  9. Anonymous

Leave a Reply