About

UPDATE...


posted by Once A Mother on , ,

20 comments

First and foremost, thank you for all the prayers and kind messages of support. They have meant so much to me, and better still, they seem to be working!
(I put "seem to be" because Lord knows I have gotten burned on assumptions in the past.)

Thanks, too, for the remedy recommendations. I have given some of them a try, and am happy to report that I am feeling pretty good. My UTI seems to be clear (I am symptom free in that department) but I think the stress mixed with battling an infection, and all the IVF injections and medications, have just left me feeling a bit run down. On a positive note, I must be drinking A TON, because I lost three pounds of medication bloat overnight!

My doc is on vacation this week, but the RE who is performing the transfer has said that as long as I continue to feel well, we will go ahead as scheduled for tomorrow afternoon.

As many of you know, it takes two weeks from the time of transfer to get pregnancy results. Last time I felt so sure I was pregnant, that this time I just don't even know what to expect.

I am hoping (what an understatement that word is) to have good news to post in the weeks ahead, and really want you all to know how extremely grateful I feel for the positive vibes and prayers you have been sending our way.

Here's to two sticky embies!

20 comments

  1. Anonymous
  2. Anonymous
  3. Cheryl Z

Leave a Reply